Facilities Including LRC
You will have a range of specialist facilities and resources to support your studies at CTK Emmanuel. These include:
- 18 networked computer rooms and a networked suite of Apple Mac computers.
- A suite of specialist art, design and technology rooms.
- Six fully equipped science laboratories.
- A performing arts theatre and studio with sprung floor and professional lighting systems.
- A media suite with digital editing and recording facilities.
- A music studio with mixing, editing and recording facilities.
- Numerous specialist student support areas.
- A purpose-built sports centre.
- Two modern cafes.
- A Chaplaincy room for students to relax in.
Learning Resources Centre (LRC)
Our Learning Resources Centre (LRC) is a silent, independent, study area, managed by a team of specialist staff and has extended opening hours to support you. It has computer, printing and scanning facilities for your use. It also provides access to individual study guides for each academic subject, more than 10,000 books, digital resources and online learning materials, specialist journals, periodicals and newspapers, and an audio-visual room.
You also have access to computers, many with industry-standard software, throughout our sixth form centre located on the Lewisham/Blackheath border in London. You can use wi-fi on site and access your home drive files off site.
- Samuel EMMANUELCourse: BTEC Engineering
“My experience at CTK has improved my sense of self-worth and the one-to-one communication has helped me understand what I need to do to achieve my goals. I'm aiming to go to Queen Mary's University of London to study Physics and Aerospace Engineering. My advice to new students would be to enjoy the experience, make friends with people and study hard to achieve your goals.”
- Jorge EMMANUELGrades achieved: D*DDCourse: BTEC Sport Level 3
“I've had a great experience at CTK. I've met a lot of new people and gained knowledge that I will need in the future. I'm going to study Sport and Exercise Science at Brunel University. My teachers always went the extra mile to make sure I had all my work completed. I would recommend CTK because the knowledgeable and passionate teachers always help students to succeed.”
- Wendy EMMANUELCourse: BTEC Art and Design Level 2 & 3
“I have enjoyed making new friends and also meeting past students at CTK, who have come in to speak to us about what has made them successful. I aim to become an interior designer or textile designer and plan to study Textile Design at university. I would recommend CTK because the teachers always dedicate their time to helping students achieve their goals. ”
- AjithEMMANUELGrades achieved: D*D*DProgressed to: Biomedical Science Warwick UniversityCourse: BTEC Applied Science
“I would 100% recommend CTK to others. The College improves you not only academically but in all aspects. CTK really lived up to my expectations, I have made good friends and the teachers are so supportive. I was so happy to get my final grades, I'm now going to study Biomedical Science at Warwick University.”
- RukayaEMMANUELGrades achieved: D*D*DProgressed to: Criminology and Forensic Psychology at Kingston UniversityCourse: BTEC Health & Social Care
“I came to CTK because I heard the College gets great results. My teachers have pushed me to achieve my best and have given me lots of support. I’m so pleased with my grades and looking forward to going on to university.”